Specialized in providing exhibition logistics service under ATA carnet, CIM is a professional logistics provider of international exhibitions with worldwide network. Our team is recognized as one of the top providers while using our experience alongside creativity to answer all challenges.
ATA Carnet makes Exhibition shipments more convenient and faster and, therefore optimizes Exhibition shipments. Our professional Operations team can help you to handle domestic and international exhibition, documentation, to arrange domestic & international transportation, storage, packing and unpacking, exhibition organization from the beginning to the end and provides exhibition insurance.
ATA Carnet covers:
- Professional equipment
- Commercial samples
- All goods for presentation, trade fairs, shows, exhibitions and that like
What is your benefit from ATA Carnet?
ATA Carnet can help you save money and time.
Who will benefit from ATA Carnet Shipment?
- Trade shows organizers and trade fairs organizers
- Traveling Business/Sales Executives
- Sport-event organizers
- The entertainment industry and concert promoters
- The owners of equipment and merchandise
- Professional Individuals and Teams e.g. surgeons, architects, engineers and so on.
- Anyone that wants to take the chance in the global economy.
The required documents for ATA Carnet in China are as follows:
- Copies of your company's business license with your company's official seal
- LIST of GOODS CONSUMED AT THE EVENT with your company's official seal
- GENERAL LIST with your company's official seal
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
This security is for an amount equal to 30%-50% of the value of goods covered by the Carnet or equal to the highest rate of duty and taxes applicable to the goods in any country of destination and transit if applicable, an additional of 10% of whichever is higher. The security must be in the form of:
- A Banker's draft
- A Bank guarantee (if the amount is in excess of RM20,000 and is required to be valid for a minimum of 31 months from the date of issue)
- Please note that you will get the security deposit after the shipment returns to China and you return ATA Carnet to us within valid time.
- Insurance Charge (6 % of the value of the goods)
+86 10 8762 5110/8010